Oil on Canvas:
8x10: $200 14x18: $475
11x14: $425 16x20: $500
12x16: $450 18x24: $600
Charcoal, Graphite, or Pastel:
8x10: $150 14x18: $375
11x14: $300 16x20: $400
12x16: $350 18x24: $500
These guidelines apply to unframed portraits of one subject with a plain neutral background from clear photos (including one of the subject in the desired pose) Extra faces may be added at $100 each. Prices do not include shipping & handling, and are subject to change without prior notice. Portraits are completed in the order in which they were commissioned.
A non-refundable $50 fee will hold your place on the waiting list at the pricing and terms agreed upon, and will become part of the total price. (Pricing subject to change)
Seven Steps in Commissioning a Portrait:
1. We discuss your ideas and agree on a price.
2. You make your $50 deposit within 7 days to reserve your project on my list.
3. You give me good, clear, current copies of photos that look most like your subject.
4. I work on the piece, and then send you an email or color copy for proofing..
5. Comments & changes. Repeat steps 4 & 5 until you are satisfied. If not ultimately accepted, I retain the piece.
6. When you are satisfied, you send balance due.
7. Upon receiving your check, piece is shipped with photos (insured) to you.
You, your family and friends will enjoy the portrait for years to come!. For further information, please contact me.